Data Center construction presents a unique set of design, engineering and construction implementation processes for seamless support systems functionality. Systems are designed to be redundant, scalable and require substantial infrastructure compatibility including electrical, mechanical, fire prevention, security, low voltage communication and operating systems integration.
PCW has developed a relationship with IO Data Centers, a Phoenix based corporation, and has been managing the build out of IO’s Tier III “mission critical” modular data storage facility in Edison, NJ.
PCW has managed the installation of main line utility power supply, backup power generation for universal sub-station and uninterrupted power supply, chiller plant construction along with piping supply and return systems, generator paralleling systems and fiber infrastructure delivery.
IO.Anywhere is a fully integrated modular data system that provides unprecedented flexibility, reliability and energy efficiency. The modular products significantly reduce the time and cost for data center build-out and provide a purpose-engineered modular self-contained solution.
- Construction Management
- Underground utility installation/management
- Caterpillar Backup Generator Power Systems
- Generator Paralleling Systems
- Chiller Plant Installation
- 24” Chilled water supply/return piping
- 13,800 volt power supply management
- Universal Sub Station Installation
- Uninterrupted Power Source Installation
- Security monitoring – low voltage
- Fire Protection Systems
- Raised floor systems
- Fiber Vaults
- Fiber Installation
- Commercial Air Handling Units
- Energy Recovery Ventilator Systems
- Exterior Air Cooled Electrical Sub Stations