As you know, we love sharing local company spotlights and stories about people doing great things in and for our community.
Well, this spotlight is very close to my heart!
Please join me in congratulating my better half, Samantha Tino, who recently took over the MORE2Dance studio right here in Eagle!
Not only am I thrilled for Samantha embarking on this new journey, but I am beyond excited for our community because I know what a great place this studio is going to be for kids and adults alike!
Samantha hasn’t wasted any time in renovating this space. Her goal was to create a cool space that felt more community-oriented.
There is now an awesome parent lobby, a fun dancer lobby, two amazing studios, a new website, and of course great new branded swag for people to purchase!
The space now is perfectly suited for the kids to thrive while dancing as well as a place to do their homework and spend time together when they aren’t dancing.
MORE2Dance will continue to offer a robust children’s dance programs for any and all types of dancers starting August 26, 2019.
- Recreational Dance Classes
- Company Program
- Competitive Programs
- Summer Dance Camps and Intensives
They will also be adding these new fun and exciting options:
- Birthday Parties
- Pop Up Classes – Guest Hip Hop Instructor Class, Guess Salsa Instructor Class
- Studio Rental for Events
- Themed Dance Parties
- Team Building Work Events
- DJ Music Classes
And, they already have some amazing things on the calendar!
- Registration Opens – Sign Up on M2D Parent Portal at https://dancestudio-pro.com/online/m2d
- Saturday, August 17, 2019 – We have a Guest Hip Hop Instructor – Matthew Pederson who has been dancing since he was five years old.
- Saturday, August 24, 2019 – We have Guest Salsa & Bachata Instructor – Sandra Milena who grew up in Columbia and has been dancing since she can remember. Check her out on Instagram @fitnessandsalsa.
And for all of you Western Dance Instructors, Salsa Dance Instructors, Hip Hop and Ballet…MORE2Dance is hiring and yoga teachers in the Valley, there’s good news!
MORE2Dance will be looking for partners who are interested in teaching for M2D.
Congratulations again to Samantha and her team! We can’t wait to see all of the wonderful things MORE2Dance has in store for its students and the community.
For more information about the studio, you can visit their website at M2ddance.com.