Today, we wanted to share the story of a dear friend of ours – David Morgan – and ask for your help!
David was diagnosed with stage 4 Esophageal Cancer earlier this month after going to the doctor thinking he was experiencing severe acid reflux. Unfortunately, that wasn’t the case.
After being told he had a year and a half to live, he confidently told friends and family, I’m not ready to go yet!” And, this passionate attitude is one of the many things that make David such a special man.
- He’s an amazing father to his daughter.
- He’s the uncle his nephew, Tate, who just can’t get enough of him.
- He’s a caring son who has been the primary caregiver to his 84-year old mom.
- He’s an amazing friend to all those who know him.
- He’s a REALTOR who has thoughtfully helped a lot of home buyers and sellers for over 20 years.
- He’s worked in the restaurant industry serving people’s favorite flavors for too many years to count!
- He’s a Colorado Native.
- He’s a passionate outdoor enthusiast whose favorite mountain to board is Vail.
- He’s an awesome uncle who enjoys attending his nephews sporting events, and his nephew always plays a litter harder when uncle D is on the sidelines.
- He lights up any room that he walks in.
This is just the start of what makes David such an extraordinary human being. And, now, after decades of giving love, attention and care to others, he needs our help!
Starting soon, David will begin a very aggressive radiation and chemotherapy treatment schedule – radiation five days a week for five weeks and two different types of chemo once a week.
The cost of this treatment is very expensive and has forced David to put his home up for sale and to have an estate sale to let go of his life’s belongings.
We know David very well, and he’s a fighter, but he and his family also need financial help. He needs our support so that he can focus his energy on fighting his horrible disease!
Any amount helps, so please consider donating to help him as he fights for his life to beat cancer!
On behalf of David, his family and our team….THANK YOU!