As you know, Precision Construction West is a huge supporters of our community and anything that has a positive impact on the people who live, work and play here.
So, we’re excited to announce that Todd Morrison’s significant other – Samantha Tino – will be hosting Moms + Martinis alongside Maggie Fitzgerald on Friday, April 13.
Because this is going to be such a great event, we wanted to give you plenty of time to join in. Here are some additional details.
- A farm-to-table dinner, along with wines, cocktails and craft beer.
- Great people all working towards a great fundraising cause!
- There will be a silent auction focused on experiences versus things. Here’s what’s already on the list.
- BCES “First Family” (premium parking and reserved seating at special events)
- Principal for the Day
- Unique Supper Club Dinner Experiences
- Spend the Day with Your Favorite BCES Teacher
- Friday, April 13, 2018 from 6:30-9:30pm
- Because all money raised will go towards the Brush Creek Elementary Greenhouse!
- Tickets are limited, so get yours today!
- Reach out if you have any good ideas for experiences to be included in the SIlent Auction.
- The bid sheets will be in the breezeway. Then, we’ll move the event that night. That way, we can open up bidding to the entire school, while allowing for the fun the night of the event. We’ll invoice people for their items, and give a set time to pay; otherwise, we’ll move down to the next person on the list.
- To purchase tickets or to submit an idea for the silent auction, please contact Samantha at email@example.com.