It’s that time of year! On behalf of the entire PCW team, I’ll be participating in the Pink Vail event on behalf of the Brush Creek Elementary School Team – The Brush Creek Bobcats! Here’s a bit more about this wonderful event, why I’m participating and how you can help support this amazing cause.
- Pink Vail is the world’s biggest ski day to conquer cancer.
- Proceeds benefit patients at Shaw Cancer Center through enhancements to patient care and by funding the Spirit of Survival program, providing all patients the opportunity to receive free exercise training, nutrition coaching, emotional support, massages, acupuncture, outdoor adventures and much more.
- These services can dramatically impact a patient’s quality of life, but are not typically covered by insurance.
- Cancer is a horrible disease that affects far too many people!
- Participating in this event helps enhance the lives of those living with cancer.
- To support people like my sister-in-law, Gillian, who is a cancer survivor.
- Donate now! To donate on behalf of myself and the PCW team, click on the “Donate Now” button to the right. Every little bit helps!
- Join our team! You don’t have to be a skier to join me; there are many ways to participate. Those of you who don’t ski can volunteer or enjoy the festivities. Click on the ‘Join Our Team’ to learn more!
Your involvement will help support all of our friend and family who fight cancer and show support to our community! Thank you in advance for helping in any way you possibly can.