Wine. It’s more than just a beverage. It connects people and creates experiences. From the background of the winemaker to the occasions it helps us celebrate, wine really is a special beverage that doesn’t have to be expensive or complicated…it doesn’t even have to come in a bottle.
This is why we’re so excited to introduce to you a company that supports this same belief.
While the company is new to the industry, they’re already making a huge impact and gaining massive traction. And, we’re not surprised!
With fresh packaging to an easy online ordering process to beautifully curated blends, they are transforming the way that people purchase and consume wine.
“We were recently introduced to Wine Society and decided to give them a try. To say we were impressed would be an understatement,” explained Todd. “The presentation and taste of the wine were so great that we purchased several cases to give as gifts.”
As a company that appreciates other companies who are doing interesting and smart things, our team was definitely drawn to Wine Society.
Here are a few reasons why we love this company:
- Their wine is designed for an on-the-go experience. It’s served in a can, which makes it easy to travel without worries about glass breaking. At the same time, the taste isn’t compromised with this smart packaging.
- It’s good! It’s made from some of the best grapes known to California, and the red, white and rose all are equally outstanding.
- The simplicity. Say goodbye to needing a wine opener or fancy glasses. Simply pop open the top, and you’re set to have a great experience with not only the wine, but those you’re sharing it with.
- It’s the perfect serving size. Similar to the common ½ carafe serving size throughout Italy, each can is the perfect size to share or to enjoy alone after a long day.
- The ordering process is a breeze. We love great online experiences, and WineSociety provides just that. You can order a single case or a monthly subscription (you can gift a subscription at any time too!)
“We really wanted to create something unique and special and be able to offer a modern take on a beverage to an audience we felt wasn’t getting the attention they deserved. Often, people overlook wine because it is too complicated and not practical for their needs, and we wanted to solve that challenge,” said Founder Angela Allison.
It’s no surprise that WineSociety covers each and every detail in creating an amazing product. Angela, an artist herself, is a firm believer that beauty lies in the details. This is evident in everything from the grape selection down to the minimalistic, yet stunning WineSociety can labels.
We wanted to make sure everyone had the opportunity to experience this fantastic product, so WineSociety was kind enough to create a promotional code for our readers.
By clicking the link below, you will receive $50 off the Variety Pack Subscription Plan! It’s the perfect way to sample all three of WineSociety’s excellent options.
For more information about this great company, please visit winesociety.com and following them on Facebook and Instagram @winesocietylife.
Thank you WineSociety for creating an awesome product and cheers to your success!